Companionship care is a special service that we offer. It includes the following activities:
- Accompaniment on errands or to doctor appointments
- Assistance with grocery shopping
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise
- Writing letters
- Playing games
- Reading aloud
- Friendly conversation etc.
We offer household services in order to keep your home a clean and safe place. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Homemaking services are a great option for when you first begin using assistance in the comfort of your home. It includes:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Sweeping and mopping
- Changing bed sheets
- Cleaning bathroom and kitchen
- Emptying trash
- Assistance sorting and reading the mail etc.
Personal Care allows your loved ones to get the help they need in the comfort of their homes. We assist clients with:
- Toileting and incontinence care and other personal care needs in their homes.
Professional and trained home caregivers take care of your loved ones in a way that ensures meeting the requirements of their individual needs.
Respite care is focused primarily on the family. Taking care of your loved ones sometimes can be both physically and emotionally exhausting. Respite Care provides non-medical care during the absence of the family caregiver. Thanks to our caregivers, you will get a free time to relax and regain energy and positive thinking.